Welcome to Operation: Death Row!
It's been a while, but Hired Guns has gotten its second map, the aptly named Death Row! You're not trying to rob a bank this time, now you're going after a cramped, claustrophobic and very crowded prison, and you're going to need to take control! Need some more firepower? Get your hands on the AEK-971, Combat Arms' latest Assault Rifle, and the elegantly brutal 3 Lb. Sledge! Or go for precision with Hawk's favorite weapon, the Hawk's Dragunov SVDS, or the newly forgeable Lee-Enfield sniper rifle! Check out everything in Operation: Death Row below!
A bloody battle breaks out on Death Row as soldiers clamor to secure 5 Control Points that funnel resources onto the battlefield. A touch of chaos enters the fray when both sides use their funds to hire outside mercenaries and construct fortifications. Use your funds wisely and seize the control points to obliterate the enemy!
Secure the Control Points scattered around the map to gain more points every second. Funds are distributed periodically to allow your team to hire mercenaries, build turrets, and regain health and ammo to gain the upper hand. Win the match by controlling all 5 Control Points for 60 consecutive seconds or be the first to reach the points goal.
New Supply Crate: Supply Crate MYST-Romeo
Combat Arms Command has just authorized the release of Supply Crate MYST-Romeo! This new Supply Crate is the only way to get your hands on Hawk's Dragunov SVDS, and even better, from now through August 22nd, the MYST-Romeo is 20% off, including the 30x and 50x bundles! Click here for the full contents.
New Epic Sniper Rifle
Hawk’s Dragunov SVDS
This sniper rifle was custom-made for the talented Operative Hawk. It maintains all the benefits of the original Dragunov, but has improved overall performance and features an enlarged 20-round magazine. Only available in the MYST-Romeo!
New GP-Standard Assault Rifle
Hailing from Russia, the AEK-971 was designed as a replacement for older AK models, but failed to secure the production contract when the AN-94 came into play. The AEK-971 was still manufactured by peacekeeping forces, and a limited number of the weapons ended up in soldiers’ hands. Available for purchase at the rank of 2nd Lieutenant V.
New GP Melee Weapon
3 Lb. Sledge
A heavy hammer suitable for breaking through walls, doors, or skulls. Available for purchase at the rank of 2nd Lieutenant V.
New Forgeable Weapon:
Part of the WWII replica series, this bolt-action rifle was adopted as the standard issue rifle for the British army in 1895. Despite its age, it is still used today, making it the longest serving bolt-action rifle in the world. It makes up for slightly low damage with excellent accuracy and a snappy fire rate. Requires an M24 and 7x Replica Pallets to forge.
- Updated Kill Creek to help deter glitch abuse during Quarantine Regen matches.
- Updated Oil Rig to help deter hiding in unintended locations
- Bombing Run Matches now end properly when the last opponent leaves the match.
- “Assassin” can now be used in Game Room names.
- The "Opportunist" ability is now properly functional.
- The Hermes Chainsaw's damage has been greatly improved.
- Enemy Melee Mechs are now more aggressive and dangerous.
- Increased range and healing rate for Apollo Healing Arm.
- Increased the difficulty of the Mech Ambush.
- The Athena Sniper Rifle now displays a reticle for easier aiming.
- Movement while scoping the Athena Sniper Rifle has been reduced.
- Players now spawn in diverse locations against Dreanought to prevent blocking teammates from escaping their spawn point.
- Updated Explosive Crossbow kill icon to more clearly identify its kills against the Assault Crossbow’s kills.
- Added detection for Spy \ Robot transformation via cheats in unintended game modes.
- Server layout has been greatly modified.
--Combat Arms Command--